Feb 29, 2012

Spread the word! Ask me questions!

Hello! Thank you to everyone who has visited my blog. I want you to know that I read all your comments, and really would like to welcome more! Do you have questions for me about my experiences with the paranormal? (There have been lots, not just in the house described in Hauntingly Familiar) Have you had experiences of your own that you'd like to share? Sometimes, it's important to just say these things, as I've found by visiting other "paranormal" chat rooms on the internet. These things are scary if you don't understand that what you are feeling and experiencing is "para" normal. Quite simply, outside the realm of normal.
Ah, but what is normal anyways? Certainly doesn't exist in my family!
Recently, I was able to talk with some members of my family who have read Chapter One and I am pleased with the response. They, too, have gone back in their memories to a simpler time, when the world wasn't filled with electronic gadgetry and we weren't constantly under surveillance by the friends who have our cell phone numbers...
They told me that, while that time is also burned into their memories, they are pleased that I have taken the time and effort to write it all down.
"Somebody had to" was my sister's comment.
My brother-in-law, known in the book as my sister's boyfriend, Rick, pointed out that people love what they can't explain.
Why is that?
And my mom? Well, my mom simply said. "I knew it would happen sooner or later. When we sent you to Journalism school, I didn't realize you would turn around and write a book."
And Dad? Well, he promised not to ground me when he sees what I've written...
Stay tuned!